• Application for a Transfer certificate should be given to the Principal in writing by the parent/guardian.
  • Transfer certificate will be issued after the annual exam results are announced.
  • Pupils leaving or joining the school in the middle of a term must pay the fee for the full term.
  • No Transfer certificate is issued unless all dues to the school are paid.
  • No change in name of the pupil is allowed while issuing the Transfer certificate without a gazette notification.
  • Parents who are applying for Transfer certificate must submit the requisition letter before 31st March of the academic year.